National Future Schools Expo + Conferences
The National FutureSchools Expo is an annual 2-day event which runs in March and will be held at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
It is the sister-event of EduTECH (Australasia and Asia Pacific’s largest education event). It consists of one central exhibition and five parallel conferences designed to tackle five specific areas of the future school:
- Future Leadership
- Young Learning
- Special Needs
- Teaching about and using emerging technologies
- STEM, coding, robotics and the new digital curriculum
- The National FutureSchools Expo makes a difference!!! We are passionate about education; and we believe the ideas, learnings and inspiration that people take away from visiting the National FutureSchools Expo ARE helping change the future!
- Choose from one of 5 conferences all designed to tackle a different element of the future school, ensuring your whole team gets the most out of your professional development investment
- It’s affordable… We know the education sector has limited funds, so we work with industry to subsidise registration costsmaking this an accessible investment in your learning
- Access the very best speakers from Australia and around the world
- Share your ideas, successes and challenges. Join 4,000+ attendees to discuss, debate and take-away, implementable outcomes.
- Tailor-make your own experience and learn what YOU want to know about – you get to choose from 5 conferences, with multiple streams, plus focused breakout sessions, MasterClasses and interactive exhibition seminars and displays (not to mention hours of networking functions) – meaning that you gain the benefits of a bespoke niche program , focused onYOUR needs, combined with more than 1,500 like-minded education professionals
- See what’s on offer and save time by meeting with suppliers in one place, at one time
- Earn Professional Development points – when you register, simply tick the box indicating that you wish to apply for CPD/PD Points, and we will post you a Certificate of Attendance which you can present to your representative body