Market Deep Dive: USA – Exploring the Landscape and Strategies for Success
Join us at this insightful event to learn more about the US edtech market from our knowledgeable panel. Our experts hail from the US educational and edtech sectors, alongside representatives from the New Zealand edtech industry and Government. This will be an opportunity to engage in meaningful conversations and understand the nuances of the edtech market in the USA.
According to a recent study by HolonIQ, the global edtech market is projected to be worth over US$400 billion by 2025. The USA, being a global tech hub and home to a diverse population of over 331 million people, represents a significant portion of this market. The value of the US edtech market alone is forecast to hit US$70 billion in 2023, as per reports by McKinsey & Company.
What are the prospects and obstacles within the US edtech market? How can international edtech companies, particularly those from New Zealand, collaborate with American educational institutions, tech conglomerates, and local distributors to penetrate this market?
- Date: Saturday, 16 September, 2023
- Time: 2pm – 4pm
- Location: AcademeyEx, 99 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, Auckland
- Event Type: In-person and online
- Cost: Free for members and $25 for non-members
- MC: Amy Bucher, ADInstruments and Co-Chair EdTechNZ
- Moderator: Alana Pellow, EdTechNZ
- Speaker: Amy Bucher, Head of Product, ADInstruments and Co-Chair EdTechNZ
- Panellist: Ronel Schodt, Education Sales and Marketing Manager, Kai’s Education
- Panellist: Scott Cardwell, Co-Founder and CEO, ImmerseMe
- Panellist: Bob Drummond – Executive Chairman, CRO & Co-founder at Kami
- Panellist: Michael Fuller, International Business Development Manager – Technology, NZTE, based in Denver Colorado, U.S