Future of Learning 2019 – Christchurch
The Future of Learning Conference is happening again in 2019. It will be bigger and brighter and better!!!
This year it will be a TWO day conference with an amazing mix of key-note speakers, presenters, panels, multiple interactive break-out sessions, and loads of technology demonstrations.
See our website www.futureoflearning.nz for details of speakers and facilitators and subscribe to get updates…
Join us for an exciting opportunity to shape the future, a coming together of like minds from different sectors, backgrounds and generations.
The Future of Learning 2019 brings together professionals from education (primary, secondary and tertiary), business, government and community groups who have an interest in the interaction of technology and humanity to create the future of learning.
The Future of Learning will engage participants to:
- Be informed, be inspired, be challenged, and become a part of the future of learning
Be a part of this exciting experience to
- Enhance understanding about learning trends
- Develop skills to embrace the rapidly changing face of technology in our learning environment
- Cross-pollinate expertise and experience to help New Zealand learn and adapt to an uncertain future
Who should attend?
- Business, government, education and community sector individuals interested in the future of learning
- Those interested in the future and who want to find out more about futures thinking and exponential technologies
- Lifelong learners with a desire to stay ahead of the curve
- Organisational development and training professionals
- Leaders who want to help their staff thrive in the digital world
- Education thought leaders and change protagonists
- Those who support social action, participation and open source collective impact