ENZ Delegation | EduTECH 2022
EduTECH is a two-day conference and expo which ‘brings together educators and solution providers to exchange and explore ideas, techniques, and technology, with the aim of improving teaching, training and learning and raising the education standards in Australia and the world.’
Education New Zealand (ENZ) would like to support a diverse group of EdTech product and service companies to EduTECH and will consider expressions of interest to join the ENZ delegations if you can answer ‘yes’ to one or a few of the following:
- Your company is a member of either EdTechNZ or PANZ
- You have an EdTech export ready product or service
- Your product or service has a Māori, pacific and or indigenous lens
- You are a NZTE engaged customer
- You are actively engaged with ENZ
- You can travel to Australia in August for this event
- You are fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 and have had your booster for OMICRON.
If you are selected to join ENZ’s delegation to EduTECH:
Education New Zealand will:
Cover the cost of one EduTECH delegate pass (valued at $250AUD) which includes entrance to EduTech on Wednesday 10 and Thursday 11 August with access to:
- Inspiring keynotes
- All congress stream presentations
- Practical breakout seminars
- In-depth breakout forums
- All partner hosted training rooms
- Full expo floor access
- Expo floor theatre content
- Networking drinks reception
- Included in main lucky draw competition
- Virtual on-demand access for 30 days
Host you at a networking function between NZTE and ENZ’s EdTech delegations on NZTE’s pavilion at 5:00pm Wednesday 10 August. NZTE is hosting several ‘Focused’ Customer NZ EdTech’s at an NZTE pavilion during EduTech.
- Need to arrange and meet all related costs to attend EduTECH (e.g., travel, transfers, accommodation, subsistence costs and all cost related to anyone else attending with you)
- Need to be responsible for their own health, safety and wellbeing while traveling to, in and from Australia.
Please register your interest in joining the ENZ delegation here and by Wednesday 1 June. You will be notified by email if you have been successful by Tuesday 7 June 2022.