EdTechNZ Launch Event
We invite you to celebrate the official launch of The Education Technology Association of New Zealand (EdTechNZ).
EdTechNZ is the voice of education technology in New Zealand, bringing together those with a shared interest in education technology, including industry providers, educators and Government. Our key purpose is to drive creative use of technology inside and outside the classroom, to facilitate a world class education system and showcase New Zealand education technology to the world.
Please attend our launch to learn more and have your say in shaping EdTechNZ. Then join us for our panel discussion, The Future of Education is Now, with:
- Debbie Gregory – Talent Consultant, The Warehouse Group
- Jackie Talbot – Group Manager – Early Learning and Student Achievement, Ministry of Education
- James Oldfield – Digital Learning Leader, Unitec
- Nikki Urlich – Educational Consultant, CORE Education
- Patrick Gale – Principal, Rangitoto College
- Senthil Perumal – Technology Entrepreneur / Founder of Youth Hub
- Stephen Waters – General Manager State Sector and Local Government, The Skills Organisation
The panel, facilitated by EdTechNZ Deputy Chair Shane Kerr, will discuss future trends and how technology is shaping the way we train and educate.
Special thanks to Microsoft for hosting this event.